Landscaping Services in West Ashley, South Carolina to Transform Your Outdoor Space
As one of the southern suburbs of Charleston, West Ashley, South Carolina is primarily a residential area known for its upscale dining choices and shopping. If you own a home in the area, you already know how much work goes into keeping your lawn looking pristine. Landscaping services can offer many benefits and give you your weekends back to enjoy a game of golf. Here's a look at some services Pleasant Landscapes offers its clients although we can fill special requests.
Turn Your Yard Into a Hidden Oasis With Our Landscaping Services
Pleasant Landscapes is a full-service landscaping service, and when you're ready to pass off your yard chores, we're ready to step up and do the job. Beyond maintaining your outdoor space, we can help with design and improvements from an outdoor kitchen to lighting that lets you enjoy your yard late into the night. It's our goal to help our clients make the most of their outdoor space and keep it in tip-top shape with landscaping services.
Imagine Your West Ashley, SC Yard's Potential With Landscape Design
When you're ready to make the most of your outdoor space with installations, you must first work with a landscape designer to come up with a plan. Our designers enjoy developing dream yards. After meeting with you to get a feel for what you want, our designer will come to your home, walk the property, and carefully measure the available space.
Our designers listen carefully to your ideas and help you choose the features you want most and can fit into your space. You'll get to review a digital copy of the plans created by landscaping software. Once you approve the budget and proposed timeline, our professional installation team gets to work creating the yard of your dreams, so you and your family can spend more time outdoors.
Transform Your Yard With Landscape Installation
To add a patio or create a walkway that meanders around your flower beds, you need landscape installation. This step comes after you've created your landscape design and approved the details. Depending on the installation, it may only take a couple of days to complete the project while others are labor-intensive and take a couple of weeks. Here are some of the most common installations we complete:
- Water features
- Retaining walls
Keep Your Lawn Looking Its Best With Landscape Maintenance
How many times have you had to pass on fun things to do on the weekend because you need to mow the lawn? We offer landscape services to keep your yard looking its best without you lifting a finger. Our landscape maintenance services include:
- Lawn mowing
- Fertilizing lawns, plants, trees, and flowers
- Edging and trimming
- Leaf removal
- Weed control
- Pest control
- Sod installation
Learn the Benefits of Hiring Professional Landscape Services
Whether you've just bought your home or you've been putting in the hours to keep your lawn maintained, it's a lot of hard work and time-consuming. You devote a significant amount of your free time to mowing the grass, raking leaves, trimming your hedges, and battling weeds and pests while your friends are out having fun. With our landscape services, you can enjoy many benefits. Here are just a few reasons to hire a professional for landscaping needs:
- Safety and security: When your lawn and outdoor space is well-maintained, it shows that someone lives in the home, and this is a deterrent to thieves. Also, if you have outdoor lighting installed and on at night, thieves will look for a less difficult target rather than be exposed while they're trying to break into your home.
- Curb appeal: The first time someone visits you or drives past your home they judge you based on the condition of your yard. If it looks good, they assume you've taken good care of the house too. Curb appeal is important for making a great first impression. Selling your home becomes easier if you have good curb appeal.
- Enjoy more time outdoors: When your yard is a mess, or there isn't any place to sit, you and your family stay inside. Once you have landscape installation done, you have a new space to spend time. You'll find that your kids enjoy playing outside more. You can even use this improved space to entertain when guests visit.
Gain more free time: During the spring and fall, you spend a couple of hours each week on mowing your grass and basic maintenance. This can add up to a lot of time. Handing over these duties to our company provides you with a lot more free time. What can you get done with more time on your hands?
Discover Our Commitment to Customer Service
We know that you have choices when it comes to hiring landscaping services. Without you, Pleasant Landscapes wouldn't be a company, so we always strive to go above and beyond your expectations. We designed our "No Hassle, No Excuses, NO NONSENSE, You'll Love It!" Service Guarantee to make sure that you have peace of mind when you hire our company. For any reason, if you aren't happy with the landscaping services you received from our crew, call the office within 14 days. We'll send a new crew to your home to make sure it's done to your satisfaction.
We have a strict set of principles when it comes to customer service. Here's what to expect:
- We always arrive in a clean truck with tools in outstanding condition while our crew is always in clean uniforms with name tags displayed.
- In order to create a luxurious and lush outdoor space, our team brings all the right tools and chemicals on each visit.
- We want you to make the best, well-informed decision for your landscaping services, so we provide you with feedback, comments, and recommendations for service.
- We remove all the toys and furniture from your yard before treating it, so nothing gets damaged.
- We strip off any over-applied products on your patio, stairs, deck, sidewalk, and driveway.
- It's our goal to use the best products on the market while also providing you with competitive pricing.
- Your yard will always look better when we leave then it did when we arrived.
At Pleasant Landscapes, we always provide you with top-quality West Ashley, South Carolina landscaping services and take pride in the landscape installations we help you create. Whether your yard needs an entire overhaul or just a little tender loving care, we're ready to help. Contact us today to learn more about the services we offer.
What Are People Saying About Pleasant Landscapes?
"Your guys did a wonderful job! You're my ONLY company now! "
- Constance D. from Hanahan
"In an era of sloppy work by people who don't care what they are doing, it was a breath of fresh air to have your crew do the work on our trees."
- Jan and Doug H.
"My new lawn looks great! Their crews worked so hard in severe heat. I really appreciate their efforts! Please convey my appreciation to all your crew and management."
- Judy M. of Mt. Pleasant
"The repair technicians are so professional, honest and knowledgeable. Thank you very much!"
- Chris G. of Mt. Pleasant
Rest easy with landscape services from Pleasant Landscapes. From lawn care, tree care and plantings to seasonal clean-up, your property will always be pristine.