Keep Your Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina Landscape Safe and Beautiful with the Expert Tree Service Team from Pleasant Landscapes
What Do Our Tree Services Include?
All trees need routine care and maintenance. Regular trimming gives your trees a beautiful shape and stops them from growing too wide or too close to your roof. Trimming and cutting before the spring blooming season also promotes the growth of healthy fruit and flowers.
Other tree service options from Pleasant Landscapes include:
- Landscaping and Tree Replacement: When it's time to redesign your landscaping, we can help plant your trees and give them a healthy start during the planting transition period.
- Tree Removal and Branch Cutting: When trees or branches grow too close to power lines, rooftops, or other trees, our team of tree service experts can cut them down without endangering the surrounding area.
- Storm Cleanup: Sometimes, harsh storms can cause too much damage to trees or branches. Our teams can carefully remove the damaged portions of trees to preserve as much of the tree as possible.
- Removal Services: South Carolina's temperate weather causes two seasons of leaf drops every year. Schedule routine leaf, fruit, and pollen pod cleanup to keep your landscaping beautiful. You can also schedule the removal of branches, twigs, and deadwood after storms.
- Stump Grinding: Tree removal is the first step to clearing up your landscaping. We can then grind down the stump to minimize its appearance and make your yard safer from tripping or pests.
Keep Your Property Safe with Tree Removal and Emergency Tree Services
In the aftermath of bad weather, your trees might be the last thing on your mind. Schedule tree inspections with Pleasant Landscapes so our tree experts can examine them for significant damage or breakage. If a heavy hurricane or rain storm has cracked through the wood, we need to cut away the damaged portions of the tree before the damage grows. Broken branches can fall at any time. They also encourage pests to infest the damaged, raw wood. Once we're on-site, we can quickly:
- Cut and haul away damaged branches.
- Remove damaged trees and deadwood.
- Perform storm cleanup.
- Recommend replacements and preventative maintenance treatments in the aftermath of a severe storm.
As part of our routine tree service maintenance, Pleasant Landscapes can inspect your trees for visible damage. Also, call to schedule emergency appointments if you see damage or hear creaking wood.
Redesign Your Landscape with Tree Trimming and Pruning
If you want to give your current landscaping a new look, talk to our tree care service experts about decorative trimming and pruning. We can trim your ornamental trees into geometric shapes and spiraling designs. Routine tree maintenance will keep the trimmed edges crisp and beautiful all year long.
Fruit and flowering trees also benefit from regular trimming and pruning. Regularly trimming crepe myrtles, for example, allows fuller sunlight exposure and more beautiful blooms. It also prevents the trees from widening into bushes. Prodigious fruit trees can quickly overtake your yard and hurt the surrounding turf if they're left to grow wild. Contact Pleasant Landscapes about our tree service options. We can create the right maintenance plan for all of your landscaping's trees to maintain picturesque trimming.
Regular Trimming and Pruning Keeps Your Trees Healthy
Trimming your trees doesn't just keep them beautiful. It also keeps them healthy. When fast-growing trees start to grow too many branches, they can make your tree grow lopsided and structurally unsound. Apple and peach trees need to be pruned in order to prevent overcrowding and weak growth. Instead of waiting until oversized branches impede your tree's healthy growth, schedule routine trimming. This accomplishes the following:
- Prevents large blemishes and knots from cut branches.
- Controls the trees' directional growth,
- Let tree care specialists examine your trees for the first signs of diseases and damage.
Keep Your Lawn Clean with Regular Cleanup Services
In the Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, area, trees drop their leaves twice a year. While blooms and autumnal leaves are beautiful, they can quickly muss your landscaping as they fall to the ground.
Piles of leaves can disturb your mulching and clog your lawn's drains. If they sit for too long, they can also kill the grass underneath them by blocking the sunlight. Lawn pests and fungi love decomposing leaves and can quickly move onto your property with the smallest invitation.
Our tree care and lawn maintenance teams can rake and remove those leaves before they hurt your landscaping. These services include cleaning up leaf piles, clearing out your lawn's drains, and removing fallen twigs and organic debris. With routine cleanup services, your lawn is always pristine and picture-perfect.
Make Landscaping Easier by Scheduling Regular Tree Services
Pleasant Landscapes can handle all of your tree care needs to keep your lawn and yard beautiful throughout the seasons. Your trees have unique growth and maintenance needs every season, including:
- Application of tree-specific fertilizer spikes to ensure healthy growth.
- Regular leaf inspection and insecticide application to deter pests and bacterial growth.
- Mulching and winter protection methods before the onset of cold weather.
When you combine our tree service options with our additional lawn maintenance services, you can have a beautiful landscape all year long.
Contact Us Today About Our Tree Management and Removal Services!
At Pleasant Landscapes, your satisfaction with your trees' growth and health is our top priority. We offer a "No-Hassle, No-Excuses, NO-NONSENSE, You'll Love It!" Service Guarantee with every tree service and appointment. If you're not satisfied with our dedication to your trees and landscape, we'll return to get the job done right.
If you want easy tree care management and beautiful trees every season, contact our team at (843) 886-4918 to get started. We can inspect your trees and recommend a customized management plan.
What Are People Saying About Pleasant Landscapes?
"Your guys did a wonderful job! You're my ONLY company now! "
- Constance D. from Hanahan
"In an era of sloppy work by people who don't care what they are doing, it was a breath of fresh air to have your crew do the work on our trees."
- Jan and Doug H.
"My new lawn looks great! Their crews worked so hard in severe heat. I really appreciate their efforts! Please convey my appreciation to all your crew and management."
- Judy M. of Mt. Pleasant
"The repair technicians are so professional, honest and knowledgeable. Thank you very much!"
- Chris G. of Mt. Pleasant
Rest easy with landscape services from Pleasant Landscapes. From lawn care, tree care and plantings to seasonal clean-up, your property will always be pristine.