Our Tree Pruning Service Keeps Your Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina Trees Looking Great
A Quick Overview of the Benefits of Tree Pruning
Before we dig into the details, let's take a look at the basic benefits you get from having your trees pruned by the experts at Pleasant Landscapes.
- Improves the shape and beauty of the tree.
- Removes damaged or diseased branches that could harm the tree or cause a safety issue.
- Keeps spreading branches away from buildings and power lines.
- Allows for higher clearance on sidewalks and roads.
- Improves the general health of the tree.
- Prevents damage from storms.
Always Put Safety First
Dead Branches Invite Pests Into Your Tree
Start Early to Ensure Proper Growth
Open Up a Dense Tree Canopy for Improved Tree Health and Appearance
When a tree canopy grows too dense, the tree gets weakened limbs and doesn't grow as well as it should. Proper tree trimming will open up the tree canopy and give it a boost in health and appearance. Why? With less branches and leaves in the way, more sunlight can shine down into the tree. Trees need sunlight to grow well. Also, more air can circulate within the canopy, which is also a healthy thing for trees. If you are hesitant to take off branches of your tree, consider this fact: pruning a plant actually encourages the plant to grow more! Trust the experts to understand the right time to prune your trees can grow large and healthy.
Plus, our tree trimmers at Pleasant Landscapes will try to improve the appearance of your tree, giving it a nice shape so your landscape will look lovely during all seasons. We enjoy working on the beautiful trees of Mt. Pleasant and the surrounding areas, which include Charleston, Sullivan's Island, Daniel Island, Isle of Palms, and North Charleston.
Looking for Something a Little Out of the Ordinary?
Learn the Pruning Vocabulary
If you talk to one of our tree experts, you might hear them say these words. Here's a brief explanation so you can follow along:
- Thinning. We thin plants to encourage new growth and get rid of problematic parts of the tree.
- Raising. We raise trees by removing the lower branches. This is done to increase clearance under the tree.
- Reducing. Reducing, or reduction, makes the tree smaller. We often do this to control the form of the tree, but sometimes we do it to make way for power lines.
- Cleaning. We're not scrubbing leaves when we clean! We're getting rid of the dead, diseased, and weak branches.
Trust Your Mt. Pleasant Trees to the Tree Experts at Pleasant Landscapes
At Pleasant Landscapes we make it easy for you to take proper care of your trees. Our tree service plans include routine care and maintenance, which involves tree pruning at the proper times of the year. We will also ensure your trees are not growing too close to your roof, sidewalk, driveway, road, and power lines. We truly do put safety first, and that means your safety and ours! Pleasant Landscapes has all the necessary equipment to trim trees safely, and our team members are trained to take safety measures whenever they are up in a tree or underneath it.
Ensure the health of your landscape by giving us a call to schedule tree maintenance. You and your trees will be glad you called Pleasant Landscapes to take care of the trimming. Contact us for more details about our tree service options. You'll love our work GUARANTEED!
What Are People Saying About Pleasant Landscapes?
Making South Carolina's Low COuntry Beautiful
Pleasant Landscapes proudly serves the Mt. Pleasant, Charleston, Daniel Island, Goose Creek, Hanahan, Isle of Palms, James Island, Johns Island, Moncks Corner, Seabrook, Sullivan's Island, and Summerville, South Carolina areas.
Landscape Maintenance for your Outdoor Oasis
Rest easy with landscape services from Pleasant Landscapes. From lawn care, tree care and plantings to seasonal clean-up, your property will always be pristine.