Landscaping Services in North Charleston, South Carolina Turn Your Outdoor Space Into an Oasis
Bordered by the Cooper River and the Ashley River, North Charleston, South Carolina is a bustling community within easy driving distance of historic downtown Charleston, SC. It's a suburban area filled with all the amenities you want. If you're lucky enough to own a home in the area, you know that the moderate, but humid climate helps your outdoor space thrive.
While you enjoy having a lush green lawn, it's a lot of work. With landscape services, you can turn your lawn into a functional outdoor space. Whether you want outdoor lighting or a pizza oven, Pleasant Landscapes is ready to go to work for you.
Find All the Landscape Services You Need
At Pleasant Landscapes, we're ready to help you at each stage of your outdoor space journey. From design to installation, our team has the skills and experience to get your yard into tip-top shape. We can hardscape and build an outdoor water feature. When your space is too dark at night, we can light it up with landscape lighting. If it's already perfect, our team can handle the maintenance.
Design Your Oasis With Professional Guidance
You have a picture in your mind of what you want your outdoor space to look like, but you have a hard time getting it on paper. Our design team knows how to coax the details out of you. We can even make suggestions to enhance your current vision.
Whether it's an over-the-top resort-style outdoor area or a simple outdoor kitchen, our team is ready to help you design it. Each step of the way, our designers are there to make your dream landscape a realistic one.
Realize Your Dream With Landscape Installation
After you design your dream outdoor space, it's time to create it. Landscape installation needs to be handled by a professional. Our team is ready to go to work on your yard. We offer a full range of installation services, so you don't need to deal with multiple companies. When you're ready to start, these are our most requested services:
- Water features
- Koi Ponds
- Retaining walls
If it's a small project, our team can typically complete it in a few days, while larger projects can take a few weeks or months. As part of your quote, our team provides you with a conditional timeline for the landscape installation.
Relax While Someone Else Takes Care of Your Landscape Maintenance Chores
After you get your yard into tip-top shape, your maintenance to-do list might look daunting. No worries, we can take care of it for you while you enjoy time with your family and friends. Here's a look at some of our routine landscape maintenance services:
- Sod Installation
- Lawn mowing
- Trimming hedges and bushes
- Planting flowers, trees, and shrubs
- Disposing of fallen tree limbs
- Raking and disposing of leaves
- Treating weeds
- Controlling pests
- Fertilizing the entire space
When you opt for lawn maintenance, you save time and enjoy a welcoming outdoor space.
Learn About the Benefits of Landscaping Services
When you start thinking about landscaping services, you want to explore your options. One of the things that tops your list is the benefits of this type of service. These are some benefits:
- Curb appeal: You want to make a good impression on anyone who arrives at your home. The best way to do that is with curb appeal. When your yard looks lush and inviting, your guests feel more at home.
- Enjoy more time outdoors: With a beautiful outdoor space, you'll find that you and your family spend more time outdoors. It offers space for everyone.
- More spare time: Yardwork takes a lot of time, and it can be hard work. When our team does it for you, you can spend more time doing the things that you love.
These are just a few of the benefits. However, they're probably the things you want most.
Explore Our Customer Service Commitment and Pledge
North Charleston and the surrounding area have many landscaping companies vying for your business. At Pleasant Landscapes, we never forget that. We understand that our customers make our company what it is. Our commitment to customer services starts with our pledge to follow these principles:
- Our team always brings the correct tools and chemicals to complete the job.
- We believe in an open communication policy, so you can expect the occasional feedback or suggestion to improve your landscape.
- For safety, we remove all toys and furniture from the work area before we start.
- It's our goal to provide you with the best quality service at competitive prices.
- When we arrive, you'll note that the truck is clean, and each member of the team has a clean uniform and a nametag.
- After leaving, you'll notice your yard is healthier and looks better than when we arrived.
- Sometimes, there are over-applied chemicals on driveways, walkways, and other areas. We'll identify them and remove them.
We do more than just provide you with a list of goals. We back it up with our "No-Hassle, No-Excuses, NO-NONSENSE, You'll Love It!" Service Guarantee. Unhappy with our visit? Call us in the next two weeks, and we'll send a new team out to make it right. You'll notice the difference in customer service and appreciation with Pleasant Landscapes.
Discover Our Expanded Service Area
Pleasant Landscape is the oldest and largest landscaping business in the area. We strive to help as many families as we can get the outdoor space they deserve. For this reason, we offer a large service area, including:
- James Island
- Sullivan's Island
- Daniel Island
- Isle of Palms
- North Charleston
- Goose Creek
- Seabrook Island
Even if you don't see your community on this list, it's entirely possible that we offer service there. Call our office, and we'll be happy to check for you.
When you're ready to enlist the help of a landscaping service, you want to work with a company with more than 20 years of experience. Contact our office to learn more or schedule a consultation.
What Are People Saying About Pleasant Landscapes?
"Your guys did a wonderful job! You're my ONLY company now! "
- Constance D. from Hanahan
"In an era of sloppy work by people who don't care what they are doing, it was a breath of fresh air to have your crew do the work on our trees."
- Jan and Doug H.
"My new lawn looks great! Their crews worked so hard in severe heat. I really appreciate their efforts! Please convey my appreciation to all your crew and management."
- Judy M. of Mt. Pleasant
"The repair technicians are so professional, honest and knowledgeable. Thank you very much!"
- Chris G. of Mt. Pleasant
Rest easy with landscape services from Pleasant Landscapes. From lawn care, tree care and plantings to seasonal clean-up, your property will always be pristine.