Awendaw, South Carolina Landscaping Services Keeps Your Yard Looking Amazing
Located in the northeastern part of Charleston County and along the edge of the Intracoastal Waterway, Awendaw is a small town with a friendly spirit. The area enjoys moderate winters and spring showers that keep your yard lush and green.
However, when you moved to the area, you didn't realize how much time and work it was going to take to keep your yard in tip-top shape. You'd much rather attend the yearly Crab Festival in the early summer than mow the lawn or pull weeds.
At Pleasant Landscapes, we're ready to take over your yard with our landscaping services. Here are some things to consider.
Enjoy the Most Common Landscaping Services
Our team offers an array of the most common landscaping services to keep your yard healthy and growing. Here are our most common landscaping services:
- Landscape installation, such as:
- Water features
- Koi Ponds
- Retaining walls
- Outdoor living upgrades, including:
- Fire pits
- Landscape design
- Landscape lighting
- Landscape services, such as:
- Pest control
- Fertilization of grass, plants, and trees
- Mowing the grass
- Raking leaves
- Planting flowers, shrubs, and plants
- Trimming hedges and bushes
- Installation of sod
- Removal of debris and tree limbs
- Sod installation
- Sprinkler and irrigation systems
- Storm damage restoration services
You can choose the services that make your life easier.
Explore Our Commitment to Making You Happy
You want to work with a landscaping service that you can rely on to do an exceptional job each and every time. We understand that you can choose a different company but believe our customer service commitment sets us apart from the pack.
Not only are we the largest and oldest landscaping company in the area, but we also offer a "No-Hassle, No-Excuses, NO-NONSENSE, You'll Love It!" service guarantee. After our team completes a visit, if you aren't happy, let our staff know within 14 days, and we'll send a new team out to meet your standards.
In addition to the service guarantee, we also have a set of customer service principles that each team member must follow. You'll appreciate our education to making you happy. Our principles include:
- We treat your property like it's our own, and we'll ensure it looks better and healthier than when we arrived.
- Using the best tools and procedures available, we complete our landscaping chores.
- Our team always applies the safest and most effective products on the market while charging a fair price.
- Our team believes in open communication, so you can expect detailed comments, instructions, and recommendations on a regular basis.
- When we find over-applied products on driveways, walkways, sidewalks, patios, stairs, and decks, we remove them.
- Our team always arrives in a clean, full uniform with name tags. You'll also notice the cleanliness of tools and trucks.
- To protect your property, our team clears your outdoor space of furniture, toys, and anything else prior to treatment.
You can enjoy peace of mind, knowing you hired the best team for the job.
Discover Our Expanded Service Area
You might not live in Awendaw, but you deserve the same great service as they do. For that reason, we offer a large service area to improve the health and look of as many lawns as possible with our landscaping services. Our service area includes:
- James Island
- Sullivan's Island
- Daniel Island
- Isle of Palms
- North Charleston
- Goose Creek
- Seabrook Island
Don't see your little corner of the world on the list? We might still service your area. When you're ready to let us do the heavy lifting on your yard work to-do list, our landscaping services are ready. Contact us today.
What Are People Saying About Pleasant Landscapes?
"Your guys did a wonderful job! You're my ONLY company now! "
- Constance D. from Hanahan
"In an era of sloppy work by people who don't care what they are doing, it was a breath of fresh air to have your crew do the work on our trees."
- Jan and Doug H.
"My new lawn looks great! Their crews worked so hard in severe heat. I really appreciate their efforts! Please convey my appreciation to all your crew and management."
- Judy M. of Mt. Pleasant
"The repair technicians are so professional, honest and knowledgeable. Thank you very much!"
- Chris G. of Mt. Pleasant
Rest easy with landscape services from Pleasant Landscapes. From lawn care, tree care and plantings to seasonal clean-up, your property will always be pristine.