Landscaping Services to Transform Your Folly Beach, SC Outdoor Space
If you're lucky enough to own a home in Folly Beach, South Carolina you might not be spending as much time enjoying your outdoor space as you could. If your yard looks a little dowdy, or there isn't anywhere to sit, you probably think about improving it from time to time. With landscaping services, you can turn your yard into an outdoor space that you want to spend all of your free time. From fire pits and water features to a new patio and outdoor kitchen, Pleasant Landscapes wants to help you turn your dowdy yard into an oasis.
A Full Range of Landscaping Services to Keep Your Folly Beach, SC Yard Looking Its Best
As a full-service landscaping company, Pleasant Landscapes can turn your yard into a space where you host parties or spend quiet evenings with your family. We know that a lot more goes into creating an outdoor space than mowing the grass, so we feature the following services:
We can tackle almost any job you need to be done around your outdoor space. It's our goal to help you cultivate the outdoor space you want.
What Are People Saying About Pleasant Landscapes?
A Process Perfected Over More Than 25 Years of Experience
Homeownership comes with many advantages. It's a way to build wealth, and you can paint the walls any color. You also have a beautiful outdoor space, where the kids can play, and you can enjoy a little breeze on a spring day.
However, owning your own home requires a little work. It takes a lot of time and work to maintain a beautiful yard. Professional landscaping can take over these chores for you. You want to know a little more about the process before you commit. This guide helps you understand our process.
Offering Landscaping Services in Folly Beach, SC, and Surrounding Communities
You might not live in Folly Beach, but you deserve the same great service as they do. For that reason, we offer a large service area to improve the health and look of as many lawns as possible with our services. Our service area includes:
- James Island
- Sullivan's Island
- Daniel Island
- Isle of Palms
- North Charleston
- Goose Creek
- Seabrook Island
Don't see your little corner of the world on the list? We might still service your area. When you're ready to let us do the heavy lifting on your yard work to-do list, our landscaping services are ready. Contact us today.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
At Pleasant Landscapes, we understand that there is more than one landscaping company in the area, and it's our commitment to customer service that sets us apart from our competition. It all starts with our "No-Hassle, No-Excuses, NO-NONSENSE, You'll Love It!" Service Guarantee. If you don't love the outcome of our landscaping service, you can let us know within two weeks, and we'll send a team out to make it right.
Of course, we practice more than a service guarantee. Our technicians follow a strict set of customer service rules, including:
- Before beginning any service, our technicians remove any toys, furniture, or other items from the area to keep the items safe.
- We always arrive with the correct tools and latest technology to leave your outdoor space looking its best.
- It's our goal to ensure that your outdoor space looks its best when we leave.
- Over applied products on your driveway, sidewalks, patios, stairs, walkways, decks, and more can cause damage, so we remove it.
- Our services utilize the best products on the market while we offer competitive prices.
- To help you make the best decisions possible for your yard, our technicians provide feedback, comments, and suggestions.
- When our technicians arrive at your home, you can expect to see them in clean uniforms with visible name tags and driving clean trucks or vans.
Rest easy with landscape services from Pleasant Landscapes. From lawn care, tree care and plantings to seasonal clean-up, your property will always be pristine.