Expect the Best On Johns Island From Our Landscaping Services
Our Landscaping Services
When you need work done on your Johns Island, SC outdoor space, it's a good idea to call Pleasant Landscapes first because we are a full-service landscaping company. If it helps improve your outdoor space, we can help. We strive to offer all the services you need to keep your yard looking amazing and to help you utilize your outdoor living space. Here are some of our landscaping services in Johns Island, South Carolina:
From mowing the grass to trimming hedges, your lawn needs a lot of maintenance to keep it looking its best. This maintenance can be done weekly during the spring and fall while the summer months might require fewer visits to keep it looking beautiful. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Lawn Mowing
- Edging and Trimming
- Pest Control
- Sod Installation
- Weed Control
- Lawn Fertilizing
- Leaf Removal
If you need to make your outdoor space more functional for you and your family, you may need landscape installation. When you add something to your yard from a patio to hardscaping, it's considered an installation. Depending on the project, you can put in a lot of labor to create your ideal yard. Some common installations include:
- Retaining Walls
- Water Features
Before you can have any installations done, you need to get a landscape design service. Working with a designer will help you realize the dreams that you have for your yard. You'll meet with a designer, and the designer will tour your property taking measurements and careful notes.
Your designer listens to your ideas and helps you determine the features you most desire. After coming up with plans for your installation using digital imaging software, you'll approve the plans, timeline, and budget. In the next step, the professional installers remake your yard into your idyllic outdoor space.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Landscape Services in Johns Island, SC
Let's be honest. Yard work is very time consuming. You don't need any help, but you spend hours on the weekend mowing your lawn, trimming the hedges, and raking leaves while your neighbors go out to play golf. It might be time to hand over the work to a professional landscaping service. There are a few benefits that you might consider:
- Curb appeal: Your yard and outdoor space is your first and only chance to make a great first impression on visitors. When you hire a professional service to take care of your yard, it always looks pristine. They'll take care of the fine details that you might miss or not notice. This curb appeal can also help you sell your home when the time comes.
- Take back your weekends; Yard work is hard and time consuming. You don't want to come home from work and mow the lawn or rake leaves. Leave the sweaty work to the professionals. You can use this time for yourself or spend more time with your family. You may find yourself with four or five more hours each week when you don't need to work in the yard.
- Use your outdoor space more often: You can have a professional landscaping service create a more functional outdoor space for you and your family. This allows you to spend more time outside in the yard, enjoying the fresh air and sunshine while your kids play in the yard.
- Safe and secure: When your yard is well cared for, you aren't going to accidentally trip over toys or items left in the yard. Also, thieves will realize that someone is home and lives in your house. If you have outdoor lighting, the thieves will move on to a home that's easier to enter without notice.
Our Commitment to Customer Service
At Pleasant Landscapes, we believe that our clients are the sole reason for our business, so we always put them first. We take so much pride in the work that we do that we offer the "No-Hassle, No-Excuses, NO-NONSENSE, You'll Love It!" Service Guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with the service we provided for any reason, let us know within 14 days, and we'll return to your property to fix it.
We also follow these principles:
- Our landscapers arrive with the right tools and chemicals to create a beautiful, lush outdoor space for you.
- Before treating your yard, we remove all toys and furniture, so they don't get damaged.
- If there are over-applied products on your driveway, sidewalks, patios, stairs, walkways, decks, and more, we'll strip it off.
- Our service technicians show up at your home in a clean uniform with a name tag with spotless trucks and equipment.
- We provide comments, recommendations, and feedback to help you make the best decisions for your outdoor area.
- While using the best available products, we work to provide our clients with the best and most competitive pricing available.
- When we leave your home, it's our goal to have it looking better than when we arrived.
Reasons to Choose Our Landscaping Services
Pleasant Landscapes takes pride in the work we do and the landscapes we help to create. We never forget that you have a choice in landscaping services and strive to provide you with outstanding customer service. Here are a few more reasons to make us your first call:
- More than 25 years of experience
- Our customer service commitment
- Competitive pricing
- Extensive service area
- Online contact form
- Easy appointment scheduling
When you're ready to hand over the hassle of lawn maintenance or want to create the landscape of your dreams, we're ready to step up. Our highly-trained service team will help you get the lawn you deserve. Contact us today to arrange an appointment.
What Are People Saying About Pleasant Landscapes?
Rest easy with landscape services from Pleasant Landscapes. From lawn care, tree care and plantings to seasonal clean-up, your property will always be pristine.