Watch Your Outdoor Space Flourish With the Leader Among Isle of Palms, South Carolina Irrigation Companies
An Irrigation System to Match Your Landscape Design
While one area of your lawn might need a little water every day, other parts might need considerably more. This makes it essential to have an irrigation company design your sprinkler and irrigation system. Even different types of grasses, shrubs, trees, plants, and flowers require varying amounts of water.
Your irrigation company will carefully inspect your Isle of Palms, South Carolina property and then create an irrigation system that provides water when and where it's needed to help your yard flourish. You can get sprinklers installed that take into account the grade of the yard, so you don't end up with more water than you need in certain downhill areas.
If you already have an irrigation system installed that doesn't get the job done, we can expand on your current system or retrofit it so that it gets water to where you need it most.
Your Sprinkler System Should Turn Your Brown Yard a Lush Green
Proper hydration for your Isle of Palms, SC lawn is essential to keep weeds, crabgrass, and some critters, and your sprinkler system should fulfill this need. You can use fewer fertilizers and harsh chemicals on your lawn when it receives the proper amount of water to grow healthy.
Some sprinkler services we offer include:
- Dig up and remove outdated and damaged irrigation systems
- Install a custom-designed sprinkler with moisture sensors to avoid overwatering
- Keep your sprinkler system properly maintained
- Inspect your lawn for areas that are getting too much or not enough water or possible leaks
- As part of the maintenance, we'll get your system ready for winter
Protect Your Irrigation System in the Winter Months
Regular Maintenance From an Irrigation Company
It isn't a good idea to set up your sprinkler system and not think about it again. During the spring, regular showers mean that your sprinklers shouldn't run as often, while the summer months bring hot weather, where you might need your sprinklers to run daily. At Pleasant Landscapes, we offer seasonal sprinkler maintenance so that your system is always performing exactly as you need it to. They'll also inspect your system and identify any issues you need to address before they become bigger repair headaches.
A Commitment to Customer Service
Pleasant Landscapes understands that our company operates because of our customers. We strive to keep our customers in mind with everything we do and every service we offer. We take pride in being a customer-centric company. If you need an irrigation company, we offer the best irrigation services in the area, and we offer a "No-Hassle, No-Excuses, NO-NONSENSE, You'll Love It!" Service Guarantee.
What is that? Well, if you're unhappy with any service we provide for you, call us within two weeks of the service, and we will send a team back to your property to meet your expectation and make it right. All of our service professionals follow the same customer service principals:
- Our landscapers arrive with the right tools and chemicals to tend your yard and leave it looking spectacular.
- We don't want your toys and furniture to get damaged, so we'll remove them before we start work.
- If you have over-applied products on your driveway, sidewalks, patios, stairs, walkways, decks, and more, we'll remove it to keep it from causing damage.
- In a clean uniform with a name tag with spotless trucks and equipment, our technicians show up at your home and present themselves as professionals.
- We believe in communicating with our clients by providing comments, recommendations, and feedback to help you make the best decisions.
- While using the best available products, we work to provide our clients with competitive pricing.
- When we leave your home, it's our goal to have it looking its best and considerably better than when we arrived.
Benefits of Choosing Us as Your Irrigation Company
At Pleasant Landscapes, we make every decision with our customers in mind. We know that you have a choice in landscaping companies, so we strive to meet and exceed your expectations. We want to earn your business. We offer many benefits, including:
- 25 years of experience and counting
- Our customer service guarantee
- Reasonable, competitive, and transparent pricing
- Our expansive service area includes Mt. Pleasant, Charleston, Sullivan's Island, Daniel Island, Seabrook Island, Isle of Palms, North Charleston, and more.
- Online contact form
- Easy appointment scheduling
When your yard is looking a little parched and rain isn't in the forecast, we're ready to install a sprinkler or irrigation system that best meets your needs. Contact us to learn more about your options.
What Are People Saying About Pleasant Landscapes?
Rest easy with landscape services from Pleasant Landscapes. From lawn care, tree care and plantings to seasonal clean-up, your property will always be pristine.