The following service will keep your sprinkler system and investment in your yard in good working order. Below is a listing of on-going sprinkler maintenance schedules available for you. Signing up for this service will save more in water and parts by graduating up the system and graduating down the water usage as necessary for the monthly conditions therefore reducing your water bill. Also, protecting your system against winter freezing can keep you from expensive spring time repairs.
We service Mount Pleasant, Isle of Palms, Charleston, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Summerville, Sullivans Island, Johns Island, James Island, West Ashley, North Charleston, Moncks Corner, Goose Creek and neighboring cities.
Call us now. 843-886-9314.
- February - Spring start up, check system and set clock for 1-2 days a week.
- April - Go through system and add additional time on the clock.
- June - Add additional days or time to system, and ensure system is working properly.
- August - Start decreasing time due to dropping temperatures and increased rain.
- October - Continue decreasing time, due to dropping temperatures and increased rain.
- December - Shut down system for the winter and blow out with air to protect sprinkler system and pumps from freezing temperatures.
The cost for this service is $450.00 annually. This price includes one hour of service per scheduled maintenance. Any additional parts will be billed separately. You may click here to request services.
If you need to increase/reduce the number of visits, you may contact our office at 843-886-9314.