Arguably, one of the simplest yet most effective ways of making landscapes look organized is to install edging in lawns, gardens, and other areas with various plantings. This feature serves as a divider between turf and plants, or plants and walkways, driveways, and other hardscapes.
If you’re looking for some great options for your own landscape, then hire us at Pleasant Landscapes. With over 25 years of experience behind our name, we have the knowledge, skilled manpower, materials, and tools needed to ace any edging project, big or small.
We service Mount Pleasant, Isle of Palms, Charleston, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Summerville, Sullivans Island, Johns Island, James Island, West Ashley, North Charleston, Moncks Corner, Goose Creek and neighboring cities.
Call us now. 843-886-9314.
If you want to organize your landscape and make it truly inviting and pleasant to look at, then try our landscape edging solutions. Among others, we can use the following types of edging:
- Wood. A truly indigenous yet attractive option is wood. While wood may seem like a brittle material, it can actually last for 10 years. Considering that such material doesn’t cost as much as other options, then you definitely have a great choice.
- Concrete. Whether they are preformed or custom made, concrete edgings can render decades of service with hardly any maintenance effort required.
- Steel. Perhaps, the most common edgings are made of steel. They create an illusion that the plantings are one with the turf area since these edgings seem to vanish between the two.
- Plastic. Another cost-effective landscape edging solution is plastic. It is flexible, costs cheap, and comes in different grades for specific needs and budget.
- Brick. Want a truly elegant yet sturdy option? Then by all means go for brick edgings. Brick is a classic material that can last for years and still looks great.
- Stone. Another nature-inspired solution for landscapes is stone. Stones carry earthy appeal that is hard to replicate. Stone edgings can be set up in a way that they will look very natural. They can also be combined with mortar for organized, cleaner appeal.
A great way to add an interesting touch to your lawn is to include edgings. A lawn edging – be it concrete, brick, or stone – will create a focal point out of your verdant lawn. It is also one way of achieving curb appeal that can wow your guests or clients.
Perennials, annuals, shrubs, and other garden elements sometimes need additional elements to make their beauty stand out even more. With the use of different garden edging materials, we can turn an ordinary-looking garden into one that could make heads turn with their sheer beauty.
Flower Bed Edging
Didn’t they say it’s always nice to wake up and smell the flowers? With a professionally installed flower bed edging, you won’t just enjoy the pleasant scent of flowers -- you’ll also be pleased with their neatness. With the different edging options for you to choose from, getting an organized-looking flower bed will be easy.
When it comes to the design and installation of various edging types, South Carolina property owners can rely on us. We have skilled personnel with decades of relevant experience and deep working knowledge of the design and installation of such landscaping amenities. And with our partner suppliers, you’re guaranteed to enjoy the finest edgings possible at the lowest possible price.
Let the expertise at Pleasant Landscapes take good care of your South Carolina property. Call us Now. 843-886-9314.